Application - Hammond Manufacturing PJU14126LF
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides outstanding insulation and protection where equipment may be hosed down or be very wet.
- Ideal in applications with high temperatures or highly corrosive environments.
Standards - Hammond Manufacturing PJU14126LF
- UL 508A Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- cUL Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13 per CSA 22.2 No. 94
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
Construction - Hammond Manufacturing PJU14126LF
- Molded fiberglass polyester enclosure with matching cover is easily punched, cut, or drilled.
- Enhanced UV inhibitors protect against outdoor weathering.
- Standard JIC sizes under 18" x 16".
- Threaded brass inserts are provided for optional inner panel or terminal kit mounting. Mounting hardware is included.
- Stainless steel draw type "snap latch" door fasteners.
- Door fasteners include a provision for padlocking.
- Enclosure available with clear Polycarbonate cover to 16" x 14".
- Molded hinge with stainless steel pin.
- Captive oil resistant gasket provides a positive seal.
- Available with Polycarbonate flange or foot mount brackets for multi-directional mounting.
- Operating temperatures between 130°C and -40°C (266°F to -40°F).
- Impact index of 6.78J (5 ft/lb).
- For corrosion resistance information, please refer to table in the Technical Information section.
Finish - Hammond Manufacturing PJU14126LF
- Fiberglass polyester material has a gray finish.
- Optional inner panels are available in white powder coated finished steel or unfinished aluminum, or Fiberglass.
Manufacturer Warranty: All products manufactured by Hammond are warrant to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment from its plant. If within such period any such goods shall be proven to Hammond’s satisfaction to be defective, such goods shall be repaired or replaced at Hammond’s option. Such corrections or replacement of defective goods shall constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities in respect to such goods. Under no circumstances will credit be allowed for unauthorized rework on any materials. Please contact your local Hammond Representative for warranty information pertaining to any Hammond offered product not manufactured by Hammond. THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Hammond shall not be liable for damages to goods, property, or persons due to improper installation or through attempts to utilize the goods under conditions which exceed the designed capabilities.
Polycarbonate enclosure with 2-screw hinged cover
14in x 12in x 6in
Polycarbonate enclosure with hinged cover and stainless-steel snap latch
12in x 10in x 6in
Galvanized steel enclosure with hinged cover and snap latch with knockouts
12in x 10in x 6in
Painted galvanized steel enclosure with hinged cover and snap latch with knockouts
12in x 12in x 6in