Application - Hammond Manufacturing PJ16148
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides outstanding insulation and protection where equipment may be hosed down or be very wet.
- Ideal in applications with high temperatures or highly corrosive environments.
Construction - Hammond Manufacturing PJ16148
- Molded fiberglass polyester enclosure with matching cover is easily punched, cut, or drilled.
- Enhanced UV inhibitors protect against outdoor weathering.
- Standard JIC sizes under 18" x 16".
- 10-32 threaded brass inserts are provided for optional inner panel or terminal kit mounting. Mounting hardware included.
- Cover is fastened with captive stainless steel screws in threaded brass inserts.
- Captive oil resistant gasket provides a positive seal.
- Threaded brass inserts are provided for mounting feet to the rear of the enclosure.
- Stainless steel mounting brackets and hardware are provided for mounting feet to the rear of the enclosure.
- Operating temperatures between 130°C and -40°C (266°F to -40°F).
- Impact index of 6.78J (5 ft/lb).
- For corrosion resistance information, please refer to table in the Technical Information section.
Standards - Hammond Manufacturing PJ16148
- UL 508A Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- UL 508A Type 6P (see table)
- cULType 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13 per CSA 22.2 No. 94
- cUL Type 6P (see table) per CSA 22.2 No. 94
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X,12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66 (for IP68 - see table)
Finish - Hammond Manufacturing PJ16148
- Fiberglass polyester material has a gray finish.
- Optional inner panels are available in white powder coated finished steel, unfinished aluminum, or Fiberglass.
Manufacturer's Warranty - All products manufactured by Hammond are warrant to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment from its plant. If within such period any such goods shall be proven to Hammond’s satisfaction to be defective, such goods shall be repaired or replaced at Hammond’s option. Such corrections or replacement of defective goods shall constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities in respect to such goods. Under no circumstances will credit be allowed for unauthorized rework on any materials. Please contact your local Hammond Representative for warranty information pertaining to any Hammond offered product not manufactured by Hammond. THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Hammond shall not be liable for damages to goods, property, or persons due to improper installation or through attempts to utilize the goods under conditions which exceed the designed capabilities.
Junction Box Lift-Off Screw Cover