- Non-corrosive, non-conductive, light weight with lower installation cost and longer life cycle cost compared to steel.
- Rigid design with a gasket system encased in a continuous channel on the cover and frame.
- Open back frame design with an opening size of 6.47″ x 6.69″ and is UL listed for use with Type 4X enclosures.
- Will fit Allied Moulded enclosure sizes 10" x 12" and larger.
Cover and protect electrical and electronic controls including HMI (Human Machine Interface) instruments, touch pad controllers and pushbuttons mounted on the surface of Type 4X enclosures. No need to open the enclosure to view electronics or perform maintenance, decreasing arc flash risks and safety hazards.
- Meets Requirements: ANSI/UL50, ANSI/UL50E, and ANSI/UL508A
- UL® listed and recognized component for use with CSA® listed enclosure products Types 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13.
- Complies With:
- EN / IEC 60204-1 and 60529 Type IP66
- RoHS directive
|Cover Type||Clear Polycarbonate|
|Closure Type||Metal Snap Latch|
|Mounting Description||8 Screws|
|Height||7.93 in (201.422 mm)|
|Width||8.15 in (207.01 mm)|
|Depth||0.96 in (24.384 mm)|
|Usable Depth||2.27 in (57.658 mm)|
|Color||Gray (RAL 7035) with clear cover|
|Material||Polycarbonate frame and clear polycarbonate cover|
|Additional Materials||316 stainless steel external hardware, Polyurethane (FIP) Formed-In-Place gasket system|