Allied Moulded’s new HMI cover kits are designed to provide protection for instruments or electronics requiring routine attention or detail. The cover kit features a strong and rigid design, mounting securely to the outside of any enclosure option, and makes accessibility to electronic components easy!
HMI cover kits are UL® recognized and maintain a NEMA 4X seal with the use of our Formed-In-Place (FIP) polyurethane gasket system, and is well-suited for outdoor applications. Multiple cover latching options are also available, including a hinge screw, tamper proof screw, and snap latch model. All are available in solid opaque or polycarbonate thermoplastic clear covers.
- Ideal for covering and protecting instruments or electronics through an enclosure wall, while maintaining all applicable standards and classifications
- No need to open the enclosure to view electronics or perform maintenance, decreasing arc flash risks and safety hazards
- Includes mounting hole pattern for easy cover kit installation
- Protects from UV, dirt, dust, oil, and water
- UL® listed and recognized component for use with CSA® listed enclosure products Types 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12, and 13
- Clear polycarbonate thermoplastic, or polycarbonate for opaque covers
- 316 stainless steel hinge pin
- UV stabilized for outdoor use
- Formed-In-Place (FIP) polyurethane gasket in continuous channel
- Designed for use with wall thickness from 16 gauge through 1/4"
- #10-32 threaded brass inserts with plated steel mounting fasteners
HMI Cover Kit Brochure
AMHMI142 Installation Instructions
AMHMI142CCL Dimensions Sheet